Serves - 2/3 cup
Prep Time - 5 minutes
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 Teaspoons dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk ingredients.
- Sample and adjust seasonings to taste
- If you wanted to add a bit of heat to this dressing, a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes should do the trick!
Maple balsamic is a tangy-sweet dressing. It's really good with fruit and grilled chicken or steak. This recipe makes only about 2/3 cup. Double up if you're serving a group or if you just want some leftovers to enjoy later!