The Hancock Permaculture Center is located in Hancock (Delaware County) and dedicated to the philosophy and practice of permaculture in the upper Delaware and western Catskills bioregion.
Actively promotes permaculture based businesses and lifestyles through support of:
- Permaculture education and outreach.
- Seminars and conferences promoting sustainability including the Transition Town movement.
- Workshop teaching, facilitation and mentoring.
- International outreach and connectivity towards nodes of permanence.
• Specialists in stone and garden installation.